I.. just need to say a couple things.
1. Kate Hudson is a real person, with real feelings, hopes, dreams, and a family she loves. She’s a real person. I know that seems crazy to some of you but I have met lot of ‘famous people’ and they were all 100% human. Like, they sneeze and laugh at jokes and get tired and stuff. I promise.
2. When you say awful things about someone online, they can read that. Easily. And it can hurt them a lot. I’ve talked to a few ‘famous people’ who have told me how much it hurt them to read the cruel things people said about them. It was heartbreaking.
3. Matt Bellamy is a real person too! And maybe some of you guys are new to Muse, but he does what he wants most of the time. If you don’t believe me, check out his wardrobe. Or some of his interviews. Does a guy who wears a Tesco bag on his head to annoy photographers, or wear a tinfoil suit to concerts, or play elaborate rebellious pranks on TV shows seem like someone who will suddenly get ‘brainwashed’ and ‘controlled’ by ‘Hollywood’? Errrr…
4. People change as they get older. Some change often. Me, for instance. I change all the time. Like A LOT. So does Matt Bellamy, if you’ve been tracking along with Muse for a while. People get older, learn new things, meet new people, chill out or get informed, whatever. Maybe they discover a new style.This is the guy who used to legit believe we were part alien and that major world events happened because of a mysterious planet getting too close to ours. Read some old NME interviews.
5. People in relationships DO mirror each other. They make decisions to please themselves and their partner. That’s part of being in a relationship. It’s not only healthy but necessary.
6. For whoever said that Matt’s changing too much because he grew his hair out, I’d like to direct you to this. And this. And this. And of course, this.
Finally- Kate has said a lot of lovely and insightful things about Matt, including about how kind, compassionate and loving he is. I think that says as much about her as him. Personally, I’d love to sit down and chat with her over drinks. She seems like a fun-loving, positive, hard-working woman who isn’t afraid to be who she wants to be. We could all learn from that.